- They’ll ask for a tour of the property.
- You’ll find a place to sit and discuss the sale of the property.
- They’ll likely ask you questions about why you’re selling your home and what you’re hoping to get from it. They might even give you a standard questionnaire to fill out.
- They’re going to ask you about the sales price.
- Then they’ll discuss the terms of the sale. Now, investors have a lot of flexibility when it comes to structuring deals because most of them don’t work through traditional bank loans. Because of that you might hear options that you didn’t know were possible or available to you.
The beauty of working with an investor is you have creative options to get to your desired solution. An investor is usually the best (and only) person to present them to you. If you’re looking for quick and creative solutions to the sale of your property, contact us today.